Re-installing Drivers for Asus G50V-A2

I recently reformatted my computer (G50V) and I had to re-install all my drivers. This time I was prepared; when I first did my reformat after getting my copy of Windows 7 Pro x64 I began installing the drivers at random causing issues with my short keys and such so this time I did some research from trial and error and here is the list you should follow when installing drivers for Asus G50.


1. INF Update (Chipset)
2. IMSM
3. ATKDRV
4. ATK Generic Function Utility (AGFNEX)
5. KB Filter
6. ATK Hotkey
7. ATKOSD
8. VGA
9. LAN
10. Audio
11. Touchpad
12. Ricoh Card Reader
13. Wireless
14. BlueTooth
15. Wireless Console
16. WebCam
17. ATKMedia
18. Lifeframe
19. P4GX
20. DirectConsole2
21. ITE Remote

This isn't the only method so if you have a different way of doing it, I am happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment